ATTEND FREE BUSINESS WORKSHOPS
SEMINARS AND WORKSHOPS
Pioneer 10 workshops offer practical business planning with tools used by the business elite. Our people are experienced, big thinking business experts who hone in on your intuition and vision, driving it forward with cutting-edge coaching.
Access To Finance Drop-in Sessions
A specialist from the Business Growth Hub’s Access to Finance team (A2F) will be delivering one – to – one drop in sessions at SBIC on Friday 10th May.
The A2F service is aimed at SMEs who are considering or seeking finance for the first time, have possibly been declined by a lender, or need support and advice in approaching a lender. The key criteria is that the business is looking for additional sources of growth funding. A2F can support businesses that need advice to maximise their success in raising finance, and those that are investigating alternative sources of capital.
The A2F team offers free and impartial advice covering:
- Assessing a business’s financial position and funding for growth requirements
- Help understanding the finance raising process & finance for growth products
- Coaching and mentoring to develop an investment proposition
- Support at meetings with lenders and investors
- Introductions to suitable finance providers including NW Business Angels