REGISTER YOUR LOW CARBON INNOVATION
Provide details of how your innovative solution will fuel the growth of industry and innovation in Stockport.
Please email us about your Low Carbon Innovation, outlining the following key points –
- Name, contact details
- What is your Low Carbon innovation / idea
- Tell us about you, how you have come up with your innovation & the experience/skills you have that have helped/will help you be successful
- What your Low Carbon innovation/idea is, its purpose & its benefits - Briefly outline what makes your innovative idea/solution unique or different to what is already on offer
- What is the market opportunity available to you and how does your product/products fit into it
- Who are/will you be selling your innovation/idea to? Who are your potential customers & how will your innovation/idea generate revenue?
After you have registered your entry, there will be a requirement to submit a more detailed plan which outlines your innovation, target markets, competitors, growth plans, financial performance & business objectives, which will be used as part of the shortlisting process to select the top ten. The selected Pioneer 10 will then take part in a growth programme of specialist coaching and support, leading up to a final pitch event to our panel of expert judges for the 2022 Low Carbon Pioneer10 Stockport cash & business support award.